exams are going

my exams are going now......
some of my friends from other branch has informed me that copies will not be checked.
and most of you will get grades between A & B .......
no body will get S grade
that's why I have become cool now.
because in these types of paper Hard work always goes in vain.
every thing is going very well as tommarrow I am having my last theory paper
so i am so much exited.....
because much awaited days of this semester are coming closer day by day.
I have started working for my summer internship..which at initial stage seems to be very difficult because all the assignment given by my JNCASR sir are really very tough and quite new to me.....
any way I am exited not because internship but regarding the city.....
these two months are going to be fun filled and full of masti........and.....
..............
bas rest i will discuss in the next post.

Comments

Popular Posts