Miracle haPPened.....

It's a normal day.Every thing was going in it's own way.Like my roomie was busy in DANCING IN THE RAIN and with his new female friends.......Well nothing special.....As now a days I am suffering from a disease...Hey don't get panic I am physically fit and doing well.......The disease is actually somewhat related to orkutting....As most of the time my roomie is busy on ORKUT after every fifteen minute I ask him about my scrap...Although may scrap hardly increases........I even know this fact....but disease is disease...
Like every time I said him to check my scrap...he wrote CHANDRA in the search box..my pic appeared...........it showed increase in the number of scraps by a factor of unity.....I requested him to open my scrap book and he did it...........What I saw was a wonderful thing and at the first look I even could not believe my eyes.....as It's something near to impossible...but it really happened......My heart started different type of vibration which usually occurs when I get good results...or...........
This was nothing else but the news of Indian ABHINAV BINDRA getting gold medal in Olympic...
Had it been in USA..it'd have been a very common but for we people getting a gold medal is near to impossible...Although even after getting gold medal he'd not be able to get so much respects and bucks as our CRICKET players are getting even in the IPL matches...
Any way it was something to celebrate.........I directly went to GOOGLE...which has become my life in the hostel...I searched so many online news websites and enjoyed a lot..........this gave me deeper insight in to Olympics............
I was as happy as I was on the day when IIPC people got NOBLE prize.As noble prize is also a very rare(impossible) honor for our country in India...........
I read most of the news articles and tried to catch the moment as much as I could in to my mind and heart............
Different news paper described this in different ways...
As when result is of significant importance no body bothers about process because all our mind are concentrated on the results only...
In this way almost all the news paper excited me...While I read a few of them usually and never bother to open some other....not even by mistakes...
Financial express..
The HINDU circulated this news in this way..

Now I was convinced that it was a real victory......
It took more than #3 hours of mine......to validate this victory..........

Comments

Popular Posts