thAt weiRd place.................

Day----second Saturday so all the departments were closed on that day…

I don’t know how did this miraculous thing happen but any way It happened….Since we are not interested in the process but in the results…so let me disclose the result I got up @ 8:30AM on that day even when it’s holiday on that day….I thought there came a little bit of seriousness in to me(But I’s wrong as I am never serious)….As I was having a lot of college assignment so tried to come out of my comfort zone and give it a start…….What I could see was not uncommon to me this time again the gravity pull (which is always downwards ) of my laziness pulled me back in my comfort zone again….I tried several times but failed…..

Any way I started doing arbit things like fatteeebaazi …. happily but every time when thought of assignment came in to my mind the downward pull by my laziness dominated………….

Things went well with meeting with chacha and others……As I was not doing any serious kind of work so time passed very soon and my mobile showed 1:45pm……….this was the time to go to lunch……….

We went there and were accompanied by so many fattebaazs as good as I am….so this proved to be cheerful moment………

We came out of our mess………….

And our hostel as well…...suddenly thought of going some where struck in to my mind and as this was a totally non academic decision so mind gave it’s consent in no time…………….I also phoned ***** to have my fun doubled…………..

We started walking…..reached up to LC and since we have plenty of time so I put my ass off to convince my friend to go beyond that (While convincing him I had to put tremendous effort as he’s becoming late for his assignment)….I was successful in my effort also……

That LC hostel reminded us of GH and finally my mind reached to TANDEEP who usually ask me when she finds me on some place where I am not supposed to be…..

Any way as we crossed LC she went out my mind…And I had nothing in my mind at that time….

Although it took around 20 minutes for us to reach the GYMKHANA corner as I have already told you that we never felt this much of time as we were doing completely non academic work…………….…I did some fateebaazi there with one of the most influential fateeebaaaz of this decade…..

As a conclusion a joint decision came out……..and we started moving from that place towards a direction away from the hostel………..

One thing I’d like to mention here is that this was the farthest point from the GATE of BHU I had ever visited…………………………………………….

This proved to be a very secure place……………

Cold breeze was blowing ….and there was every thing….In nutshell the whole climate was romantic….we shared our personal and non personal things and then had a visit of that HELICOPTOR WALA PLACE…..Although I was physically present there………but my mind and heart was not with me…………They were being driven by intuition rather than by logic…..

The presence of peacock and the chirping of the birds were making…..the whole scene very very pleasant............

Unlike most of the cases we decided to pass some moments there and grab this moment as much as we could…… ……It’s again a joint decision…….so both of us enjoyed and experienced a unforgettable moments of my life……I was one of the happiest soul on the earth…

We were there till the evening as we had moved a lot farther place from our hostel so I was scared of covering so long distance once again….As all desires were satisfied till that time I was completely exhausted.......................so no desire was left…..we already had so much of fun and pleasure….

The thinking of covering so long distance was hammering my mind when I found myself just before the CHEMICAL ENGG.DEPT……..My gloomy face was tuned in to one which was now radiating the spectrum of excitement and joy………..At that moment I could not realize this miracle but later my investigations revealed that this is the beauty of SEMI CIRCULAR BHU that even after traveling a lot of distance you will come back to the starting place….

Soon through the way of MATHEMATICS and MECHANICAL department we reached our hostel………and the whole excitement came to an end….

Comments

Popular Posts