dint take the RISK of studying and then repentiing...........

Last couple of weeks have been full of hectic schedule and hard work but unfortunate part is that even after putting my ass off I could not get a total score of three tests equal to ten while each test was of 15 marks...
After getting tough paper for three consecutive time,I was convinced of the ongoing next DISASTER..(tough test)...So I did not want to take risk by studying...and after that repenting..
After a lot of internal conflict I fixed my mind for a movie........
I with UTKARSH decided for WEDNESDAY...
Searched it on DC, found it as the first one...
After downloading, we opened it in VLC...found that it was really Wednesday..our pleasure doubled......
We sarted watching movie...
The movie started with around fifty year old guy going to police station for fake FIR....unlike to our UP POLICE station,he was entertained well...,i.e., his FIR was lodged....At the same time the same guy managed to place a bomb inside the toilet located in the premises of the POLICE STATION..Believe me there was a toilet that too well furnished with mirror in that POLICE STATION....Which is most of the time absent with our UP POLICE....
Ok now I could get a little bit idea about the scene ahead..But this whole idea proved to be wrong later because this movie was base on entirely a new concept....
finally the movie ended with fatte filled speech which are most of the time too ideal to be practical......


In this way I utilised my time in movie rather than studying(which is most of the time hazardous)....

Comments

Popular Posts