I donno why but I am a book freak person

The books which have helped me a lot in my life.......All of them are very close to my heart
  • All the books by Dale Carnegi
  • All the books by Biswaroop Roy
  • Outliar by Malcolm Gladwell
  • 7 Habits of Highly effective people by Stephen R.Covey
  • First things first by Stephen R.Covey
  • Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus by John Gray
  • Who moved my Cheese by Spenser Johnson
  • One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard
  • Positive Power of thanksgiving by J.P. Vaswani
  • Stay Hungry Stay Foolish by Rashmi Bansal
  • Wikinomics by Topscott Don, Williams Anthony
  • The Alchemist by Paulo Coelo
  • Bhagwad Geeta (I have not read it completely)
  • The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
  • The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
I am a book freak person. .I love reading a large number of books that cover a wide areas from Business to management, from spiritual to Self Empowerment. And it's quite interesting that I am most of the time working with all these books which are no way related to my profession. So in this way my Civil Engineering books have become a part time affair for me. I personally love reading books which appear frequently in #1 New York Times Best selling list. I don't know why but after reading these books I find a long lasting impression in to my mind which I don't find after reading any Indian Bestselling books. The worst thing about these books is that some of them are really costly and their Indian editions are not available. This really hurts me the most. Any way all these books have really flushed my pocket but I am happy that I made a good investment.




Comments

Popular Posts