Anulom Vilome

As a person born in Indian context where Yoga and Pranayam are practiced at each and every nook and corner of the country, It's quite natural to get attracted towards practicing yoga very easily. Now I have also developed the taste and liking for yoga. And practicing only two Pranayam techniques--Anulom Vilome and Bhramri. I am practicing the yoga with the consultation of the practitioner. Will keep on updating about any special experience if I ever find while practicing yoga. But to be frank I am not expecting any type of very high achievement that include self realization or attainment of the ultimate goal of reality in the world. I am doing it just for the fun sake and I have not thought much up to that extent. But whatever may be the things, I am enjoying the entire process.

Comments

Popular Posts