Life outside IIT Campus

Till now I have been fortunate enough to interact with the people who are supposed to be among the bunch of most brilliant people on the earth (IITians)...Their hardworking capacity, their dedication to their work and their workaholic nature is well known to everyone on the planet earth.
I have also been fortunate enough to live very closely with the 10 pointers of various IITs during my internaship and I am also blessed with a brother having above average IQ level so I never got any idea about outside IIT world...And I concieved a wrong and very high (Infact hhigher than the near and dear one ) picture of the outside world...


This is my first exposure to the outside IIT people and what I can clearly see is the drastic difference in the level of thinking and level of their centre of concerns...

Will update the entire issue later on into m y blog post...

Comments

Popular Posts