Height of Confidence

Today I am going to describe my conversation with a Policeman. I would like to declare that the entire conversation might seem to be a fake but believe me this is a true story with real character.


As usual I was going to FORTIS Hospital as my appointment with the Doctor was at 12:45 (One Two Four Five). Usually I go by Rikshaw but on that day I any how managed to get Priyanka's Blue colored (my favourite one) Scooty (Hero Honda Pleasure)....It's parked at a prime location to make it easy to go out of the Parking slot. I went and started with the scooty from over there.


I crossed the EXL building which was flooded with over crouded good looking girls with slim cloths inside a number of TAVERAs. I paid due attention to them and went on my way to hospital.


Now the real things of the entire story is going to come out of the mind......


I was driving the scooty with following characteristics...


1. I was not having my Driving License with me.


2. I was driving without Helmet.


3. I was driving from the wrong side at the crossing near FORTIS Hospital.


I think you would have gotten some idea of what I am going to describe next....





I was immediatelly stopped by the Policeman...These are the conversatione between me and Policeman.


Policeman: Abe rook.....Laga Side main...DL Nikaaal...Bina Helmet......A vibrant sound from other Police wala came Le Chalo isko ander Band kar dete hain....Abe DL nikal.......


I was not able to decide as I was not having my wallet with me to sttle down by offering some bribe....I was having my Credit Cards



Me: Sir Mujhe Samne FORTIS HOspital tak hi jana hai please...Wo wala turn Kaafi lamba tha...please please please...



Policewala: Abe to kya wrong side se jaake to bhi Fortis Main jana chahta hai kya?? Le chalo isko THANE...Iski Gaaadi Seize kar dete hain abhi ke abhi.....Abe DL nikal...
Le chalo isko THANE......

The entire things seem to be a lost battle for me as I was not having anything in my favour. All the things were playing opposite role.....All of a sudden..I said to the POLICEwala.....
"Aiiye Kaun Chal raha hai THANE...CHAL BAIHTH PEECHE DEKH LETE HAIN TERE KO.........
CHaliye Aaaiye kaun chal raha hai...Aiye BAithiye peeche chalte hain thane wahin baaat karte hain......". My voice became more and more stern....Two police man hesitatingly shifted towards back by this I said once again "Areee Chalo Thaane bhai kaun chal raha hai Baitho Peeche meri Scooty pe..."






All the police man shifted behind and once came forward...And said...






Sir aaapke jana kahan hai ?? a voice with decent tone came from one of the policewala...






ME: Maine Pehle hi bata diya ki Fortis Jana hai..Lekin Ab to Pehle Thane Chalenge aur dekhte hain kaun Band Hota hai..Aiiye Baithiye mere peeche Chalte hain Thane......






Policewala: Sir aap ke bhale ke liye hi keh raha tha aap helmet aage se laga liye karein....






I insisted: Chalo ab Thane chalte hain baitho Peeche wahin Decide hoga....






Policewala: sir sir.....






ME: Tumhara Dimag Kharab hai kya Bataya ki Fortis Ja rahe hain Jaldi thi isliye ulte aaa gaya....Aur tum aise baaat karte ho??? Chal Baith Le chalte hain tere ko Thane...Baith peeche aajaa....






Policewala: sir, sir...






I stared at them harshly as if they were the culprit...






then I moved forward towards Fortis........






I am still surprised where did I get this much courage from to have this type of confrontation with that Policeman...






But anyway, I got out of my way very easily...

Comments

Popular Posts