Revital

This is the time for celebrations, enjoying, Partying and getting lost in the extravanza of masti and drink a lot….
There are millions of reasons to celebrate among friends…IAS result is out, CAT Final call has arrived , USA versities have also disclosed their list..And last but not least is the IES results in which some of my close and some of my distant friends have come out with flying colors….In nutshell you name any exam I will be having one or two shining star who made it to the exam into my FACEBOOK FRIEND LIST…..Hats off to all those who have made it to their dreams by putting their ass off for the whole years (Some worked for more than a years…) and worked diligently hard to make it to so called success.
So its time of celebration and now a days I am surrounded with a lot many people cracking IAS and preparing for mains of the same…And some are done with their GDPI of IIMs and so on…
Today I am going to take up the story of one of my distant friend but I really salute his dedication…..He has already cleared IAS mains and is now waiting for the interview and practicing how to make the knot of the tie as this is very first time he will be using TIE in the dress…..and additionally , he is practicing mock interviews and fluent English parallely …..
I came across much awaited friend and was clearly told about that Hindi ka GOD hai GOD…since I love hindi so could not live unimpressed…I was awaiting him and finally the day came when he appeared and I was introduced to him….as a passout of IT BHU and survivor of my company…
He started his conversation with the T.N.Seshan then we talked about Terrorism and it root cause and the US policy to eradicate it in disguise of some war….
I also got to know that during last year, heart attack has taken more life and paralyzed more people than Terrorism but budget for the Terrorism is much much higher…

Any way lets now come to the agenda…instead of sidestepping and deviating from the main course …
My IAS mains qualified friend went to a guy who was having last years experience of IAS Mains…So he suggested him to take Revital before the mains ……
Ok this guy went to the Bookstore and asked for the Revital the bookkeeper was surprised that there is no Revital being sold at the book shop……
After a messy conversation, he came to know that Revital was actually a medicine supposed to be taken from medical shop to boost the energy level…..

This is how crazy and mad people become for IAS as they are not even able to differentiate between medical store medicine and a book….

All thanks to the stiff competition prevalent in India which makes all the people qualifying the exam into a full fledged nerd who can not think beyond book shop….

Comments

Popular Posts