I am going to work with less productivity today

Hey I have planned to work with less productivity today. Its not something which is just a though. I have a concrete action plan for the task at hand.

  • I am going to check facebook frequently. 
  • I am going to check LinkedIn frequently. 
  • Going to browse many profiles on LinkedIn and impress by them and also send them add requests.
  • I am going to check all matrimonial web sites (Bharatmatrimony, Saryuparinmatrimony, Jeevansathi, Shaadi and also iitiimshaadi,)  frequently. 
  • I am going to check Tinder frequently
  • I am going to check spam in my Gmail 
  • Going to act on Naukri mails which I get
  • Going to visit the jobs posted on Facebook 
  • Going to visit iimjobs.com 
  • Going to do online shopping from amzon.com and Aliexpress.com.
  • Going to download multiple papers from the internet. 
  • Going to do time pass.

Comments

Popular Posts